Erasmus + Programme
Key Action 1
Academic year 2023 – 2024
Available Scholarships for Alecu Russo Balti State University
Alecu Russo Balti State University announces the organization of a selection contest of candidates for academic mobility at the University of Almeria, Spain within the Erasmus+ programme.
|University of Almeria, Spain
|University Web Page
May 2024 International Week
|Field of Interest
|Type of mobility
|Staff: Teaching/Training (5 days)
University of Almeria, Spain offers 1 mobility grant.
The amount of staff scholarship is 1120€, plus travel allowance.
|1. ID and Passport Photocopy
3. Mobility agreement
4. Proof of employment in the Alecu Russo Balti State University, issued by your home university (original and authorized translation into English)
5. Language certificate
6. Motivation letter
7. Pre-acceptance document from the host university
Link for the support letter: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yEUC3sEmkk3PmRnHqUZI0WL2T–zQZ8y/edit
The printed file will be presented to Alecu Russo Balti State University to the Department of International Relations(Office 142, Administrative Building) and the electronic PDF format will be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Exchange staff members are expected to demonstrate English / Spanish proficiency corresponding to at least B2 level of the Common European Language Framework of Reference.
|Link for the form: See below
The selection will be made by our partner UNIVERSITY OF ALMERIA, SPAIN.
For more information, please visit the web page, and read the full call.
|1. To be a staff employed at the Alecu Russo Balti State University
2. English or Spanish language skills (min B2)
3. The candidate is affiliated and has teaching-research activity in the field corresponding to the mobility
4. Must provide the support letter from Alecu Russo Balti State University.
|Vice –rector for Research and International Relations
International Relations Department
|Deadline for submission the files
|Through the form before October 16th , 2023 at 23:59 CET time