Erasmus + Programme
Key Action 1
Academic year 2018 -2019
Available Scholarships for Alecu Russo Balti State University
|University of Granada, Spain
|University Web Page
|Field of Study
|ALL areas available at the University of Granada, Spain
|Type of mobility
|Staff for Teaching/Training to be performed before the 31st of July 2019
| 1. Copy of ID and Passport
2. CV and List of Publications
3. Proof of employment, issued by home university (original and authorized translation into English)
4. Motivation Statement (stating the motivation for applying for the Erasmus+ scholarship and describing the activities planned for the duration of the mobility in the host university)
5. Work Plan will outline planned activities, outcomes and objectives agreed with the prospective Host Supervisor
6. Support Letter issued by the prospective Supervisor at the Host University. In the Support Letter, the Supervisor will confirm his/her willingness to host the candidate and mentor him/her in the activities outlined in the Work Plan. The support letter will also provide evidence of candidate language proficiency and it may possibly include information about the tentative mobility period.
7. Language certificate (for the language of instruction of the particular study programme in the host university)
The file (printed and electronic PDF format) will be presented to your home University (Department of International Relations, Office 142, Administrative Building, email: email@example.com ).
|Candidates are expected to demonstrate English/ Spanish proficiency corresponding to at least B2 level of the Common European Language Framework of Reference.
|Home university will provide a pre-selection of candidates according to the following criteria:
|May 19th, 2019