The goal of the International Relations Office is to support the internationalization policy of the university, promotion of “Alecu Russo” Balti State University as a distinctive academic community both at the national and international level, as an educational, scientific and cultural center.
What do we offer?
- We are available for people interested in partnerships with HEI, foreign organizations and institutions;
- Share information about the requirements for receiving scholarships in foreign countries funded by different national and international institutions and organizations;
- Help in solving formalities regarding the mobilities at USARB of didactic, administrative staff and foreign students (incl. residence permit);
- Search partners for diverse international programs;
- Offer technical assistance for project elaboration;
- Contribute to the organization of seminars, sessions, scientific international forums, etc.;
- Promote through mass-media different events at the university at the international relations department;
- Make and keep contact with foreign universities;
- Establish contact with worldwide organizations, embassies, etc.;
- As partners, we monitor the budget assigned for the international projects;
- Elaborate electronic presentations and information in Romanian and other languages to promote the university’s image in other countries.